Bureau of Environmental Health
Martin Moore, Principal Registered Environmental Health Specialist
319 East State Street
2nd Floor Annex
Trenton, NJ 08608
Phone: (609) 989-3280 Fax: (609) 989-4289
The Bureau of Environmental Health is comprised of Registered Environmental Health Specialists, Public Health Investigators and one Pest Control Operator. This office is responsible for the enforcement of relevant sanitary, environmental, and public health laws.
Our duties include but not limited to:
- Routine sanitary inspections of all food handling establishments including: Restaurants, Schools, Grocery Stores, Day Care Centers
, Churches, and all special events
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Investigations
- Swimming Pool Inspections
- Nuisance complaints investigations.
- Investigation of environmental complaints i.e. mold, chemical spills/releases
- Emergency preparedness