Main repair / System Maintenance Advisory
Controlled Main Shutdown for System Repairs
PENNINGTON RD BET ROCKLEIGH DR
Your water service will be interrupted on Friday, October 18, 2019 for an emergency controlled main shut down due to water main break. It will occur between the hours of 1:00 p.m. until the repairs are completed. Once the repairs have been completed and your service is restored, please comply with the direction below.
The following measures are strongly encouraged at this time:
- Run your water faucets for 3-5 minutes to flush your service connection and interior plumbing with water from the service main.
- Empty and clean your automatic ice makers and water chillers.
- Drain and refill your hot water heater if the temperature is set below 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Service connections with a water softener/cartridge filters should be run through a regeneration cycle or other procedures recommended by the manufacturer.
- Water reservoirs in tall buildings should be drained and refilled.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Trenton Water Works, Construction and Maintenance Office during normal working hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) at (609) 989-3222.