The Zoning Board of Adjustment, a body of seven members, shall have power to:
- Appeals. Hear and decide appeals where it is alleged by the applicant that there is an error in any order, requirement or decision or refusal made by the Zoning Officer based on or made in the enforcement of the zoning provisions of this chapter.
- Interpretations. Hear and decide requests for interpretation of the Zoning Map or the zoning provisions of this chapter or for decisions upon special questions upon which the Board is authorized to pass by any zoning provisions of this chapter or by any duly adopted Official Map.
- General bulk variances.
- Use variance, variances from conditional use standards and major specific bulk variances.
Zoning Board meetings will be held via remote conferencing via phone or computer indefinitely until further notice.
The public will have access to the meetings via phone or computer.
- 3rd Wednesday of each month
- 7:00 p.m. for Public Hearings
- City Hall
319 E State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
2020 Meeting Calendar
|Month||Day of First Meeting|
|April||15 - CANCELLED|
This is the annual notice of the 2020 Calendar of the City of Trenton Zoning Board advertised in accordance with the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Law (New Jersey State Act 10:4-6 to 10:4-21) which establishes the right of all citizens to have adequate notice of all public meetings and the right to attend meetings at which any business affecting the public is discussed and acted upon.