- Division of Assessment
- Property Tax Forms
Property Tax Forms
In this section you can view the Sample Tax Assessment Notice mailed to all property owners during the month of February and the City of Trenton Quarterly Tax Bill.
In addition, the following property tax forms and instructions are available online. The property tax forms are available online as Adobe Acrobat PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat to view and/or print. The instruction files may be viewed and/or printed without Adobe Acrobat.
- Application to the Assessor for the Exemption of Real Property from Taxation Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 54:4-4.4: Form I.S. (PDF)
- Application for Real Property Tax Abatement For Residential Property in an Urban Enterprise Zone Form U.E.Z. | U.E.Z Instructions
- Claim for Property Tax Exemption on Dwelling House of Disabled Veteran or Surviving Spouse of Disabled Veteran: Form D.V.S.S.E. (PDF) | D.V.S.S.E. Instructions
- Claim for Real Property Tax Deduction on Dwelling House of Qualified New Jersey Resident Senior Citizen, Disabled Person, or Surviving Spouse: Form PTD (PDF)| PTD Instructions
- Further Statement of Organization Claiming Property Tax Exemption: Form F.S. (PDF)
- Property Tax Deduction Claim by Veteran or Surviving Spouse of Veteran or Serviceperson: Form V.S.S. (PDF) | V.S.S. Instructions
- Garden State Growth Zone/Economic Opportunity Act 5 Year Abatement Form
- Tax Bill Address Change Form: Change of Tax Billing Address (PDF)
- The County Tax Administrator has provided the attached form residents that qualify to have their home ownership and mailing address info redacted per Daniel’s Law.